Tork®, Purex® and Sorbent® Toilet Tissue
This EPD applies to Tork®, Purex® and Sorbent® branded toilet tissue manufactured by Asaleo Care in Kawerau, New Zealand from 100% FSC certified wood pulp, with a maximum of 30% FSC Controlled Wood sources.
The full life cycle of toilet tissue is included, from forestry to pulp manufacture, papermaking, converting, packaging, distribution, disposal of used packaging and wastewater treatment for used tissue. The declared unit is 1 tonne of air-dry tissue paper plus packaging.
As Asaleo Care aims to maximise its use of renewable energy – from biomass in pulp manufacture to geothermal steam in papermaking – this EPD declares the share of primary energy from renewable resources as an additional environmental indicator.
For more information:
- Tork products visit www.tork.com.au/about/sustainability/environmental-product-declarations or www.tork.co.nz/about/sustainability/environmental-product-declarations/.
Included products in this EPD
• Tork Extra Soft Conventional Toilet Roll T4 280 Sheet Premium (48 rolls per pack)
• Tork Soft Conventional Toilet Roll T4 400 Sheet Advanced (48 rolls per pack)
• Tork Soft Jumbo Toilet Roll T1 Advanced (6 Pack)
• Tork Jumbo Toilet Roll T1 Universal (6 Pack)
• Tork Soft Mini Jumbo Toilet Roll T2 Advanced (12 Pack)
• Tork Mini Jumbo Toilet Roll T2 Universal (12 Pack)
• Purex Standard Roll (available in packs of 4, 12, 18 and 24 rolls)
• Purex Mega Roll (available in packs of 4, 6 and 12 rolls)
• Sorbent Standard Roll (available in packs of 4, 12, 18 and 24 rolls)
• Sorbent Long Roll (available in packs of 4, 8 and 12 rolls)
• Sorbent Thick & Large Hypo-allergenic Roll (8 rolls)