Tork® Hand Towels
Tork® is the leading global brand in professional hygiene. From paper towels in hospital washrooms and universities to napkin dispensers in restaurant dining rooms and cafes, Tork delivers a great experience for the user and a convenient experience for the buyer.
This EPD applies to Tork hand towels manufactured by Asaleo Care in Kawerau, New Zealand from 100% FSC certified wood pulp, with a maximum of 30% FSC Controlled Wood sources.
The full life cycle of hand towels is included, from forestry to pulp manufacture, papermaking, converting, packaging, distribution, disposal of used packaging and landfill of used towels. The declared unit is 1 tonne of air-dry tissue paper plus packaging.
As Asaleo Care aims to maximise its use of renewable energy – from biomass in pulp manufacture to geothermal steam in papermaking – this EPD declares the share of primary energy from renewable resources as an additional environmental indicator.
For more information on Tork products visit www.tork.com.au/about/sustainability/environmental-product-declarations or www.tork.co.nz/about/sustainability/environmental-product-declarations
Included products in this EPD
• Tork Xpress® Multifold Hand Towel / Slimline H2 Advanced
• Tork Xpress® Multifold Hand Towel / Slimline H2 Universal
• Tork Ultraslim Multifold Hand Towel / H4 Advanced
• Tork Basic Paper 1ply Centerfeed Roll M2
• Tork Roll Towel Universal
• Handee standard-length roll (available as 2s, 3s, 4s and 6s)
• Handee long roll (2-pack)
• Handee double-length roll (2-pack)
• Handee MAX (2-pack)