Pilkington Laminated Offline Coated Float Glass
This EPD applies to Pilkington laminated offline coated float glass (as defined in EN ISO 12543-1), including low-iron glass, manufactured by NSG Group within its Architectural Glass Europe business unit.
These are classified CPC3711 under the UN CPC classification system v2.1.
Detailed product information and datasheets can be found on our website: www.pilkington.com.
Performance characteristics such as light transmittance, thermal conductivity and acoustic properties can be calculated for any of our products via Pilkington Spectrum: www.pilkington.com/spectrum.
EPD documentsEPD document S-P-08827 en.pdf
Included products in this EPD
This EPD covers the following Pilkington glass ranges, available in standard thicknesses from 6.4 – 21.5 mm:
· Pilkington Suncool Optilam™ range
· Pilkington Optilam™ Therm range
· Pilkington Optilam K Glass™ S range
· Pilkington Mirropane Optilam™ Chrome range
· Pilkington Spandrel Glass Laminated range
· Pilkington Suncool Optilam™ OW range
· Pilkington Optilam™ Therm OW range
· Pilkington Spandrel Glass Laminated OW range
Standard thicknesses for these products range from 6.4 – 21.5 mm; not all products are available in every thickness.